Wednesday, June 25, 2014

DAY 47. Albany, NY TO BRATTLEBORO, VT

Today's 76 mile ride was filled with variation.  We enjoyed sunny sky's, we cycled through rain, we cycled on newly laid pavement and on cut up rubble awaiting paving, we cycled up big long hills and we cycled down steep declines where our speeds approached 50 mph.

We crossed our 12st State line into Vermont.



I met up with some old friends at our first SAG at the Big Moose Country Store.





We're back in beautiful New England.



Tomorrow we cycle 90 miles from Brattleboro, Vt through N.H. and into Burlington, Ma.

We've been on the road for a long time .  I'm anxious to finish this epic journey and get home.  I'm sure not a day will pass when I won't remember something or someone from this trip.

Best,

M&M

1 comment:

  1. I have finally met someone that stopped at that Place!
    I suspected that would be a stop. Almost made it, but duty called.
    Congratulations on the best day of them all.

    ReplyDelete